Although a little late with the posting, here are some pictures from Caleb's baptism in Ephraim on May 2, 2015.There are some others with the Gardner's and Peterson's but these are the ones on my phone. It was a very nice event.
And, of course, had breakfast at the Das Cafe in Spring.
On Sunday (before Janell flew back to Idaho) we went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir broadcast This is my traditional Sunday morning activity in Salt Lake. This performance was in the Tabernacle (rather than the larger and more comfortable Conference Center). I really enjoy the "live" un-amplified and sound acoustics in the Tabernacle, and the choir was great as always.
I also convinced Janell and Evie afterwords to go on the tour of the Temple Square gardens (actually, the tour includes those around the church office building and the Lion House). It was Spring and the gardens were absolutely beautiful (and I had never appreciated how many there are in the Temple Square area).
[Sorry, hot and tried from the walking around in the sun, Evie refused to smile for picture, but I took it anyway]



No comments:
Post a Comment